It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 18:10

All times are UTC+03:00

Post subject: CuoreSportivo.hu
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2007, 19:09 

This topic is for Alfa owners from Hungary

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2007, 20:42 

Hmm...looks like i'm the first hungarian alfista, who post a comment :) But I hope not the last :)))

Post subject:
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2007, 23:08 

Car: o cisterna
Welcome to the forum .Teddy! :)
I know that the alfisti comunity is quite big in Hungary and I hope that more of your fellows will log in here for Hungarian-Romanian chats.
The more the merrier!

916 Spider 3.0 Arese
159 SW 1.9 JTDm

Post subject:
PostPosted: 24 Feb 2007, 20:43 

Hi everybody, greetings from Hungary. :)
Somebody would be so nice to give us information about the AlfaFest in Oradea (form 28th april 'til 2nd may)?
What kind of programms will be hold on that long weekend? On wich day?
We are very interested. :)

.Teddy!
You are certainly not the last hungarian alfista, who post here! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 25 Feb 2007, 15:54 

Hello, my dear alfisti brothers from Hungary!
Welcome to our comunity!
Unfortunately we cannot give you too many details about the Alfa Fest yet.. We are in discussions with the authorities about this event. Hope to let you know as soon as possibile ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 20:38 

I'm happy about it ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 26 Feb 2007, 20:41 

I'm happy about it :)

I'm sorry about my last post, but I have to get used to this topic system :) I's a bit different from what we use in the AlfaAmore.hu
ribipeti Quote:
Somebody would be so nice to give us information about the AlfaFest in Oradea (form 28th april 'til 2nd may)?

.Teddy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 02:05 

Alex_Alfa Quote:
Hello, my dear alfisti brothers from Hungary!
Welcome to our comunity!
Unfortunately we cannot give you too many details about the Alfa Fest yet.. We are in discussions with the authorities about this event. Hope to let you know as soon as possibile ;)

O.K., thanks a lot, we are awaiting the hottest informations about the Alfa Fest. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 02:08 

.Teddy Quote:

I'm sorry about my last post, but I have to get used to this topic system :) I's a bit different from what we use in the AlfaAmore.hu
ribipeti Quote:

.Teddy!

My biggest problem is not the topic system, but the english. I've learned only two years, german was my choosen foreign language. Please allow me, to make mistakes. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 02:52 

A big welcome to our hungarian friends from alfaclub.ro
As you all know AlfaFest Romania will be held in Baile Felix a small mountain spa resort near the city of Oradea, very close to the Hungarina border, between 28 april and the 1-st of may.
We are now in a working progress making the schedule and speaking with the local authorities. Hopefully we will get their support to put all our ideas in practice. A second attraction is the Vik Power Circuit in Arad, which is a small private kart circuit where we will show our true cuore sportivo racing a whole day with our alfas. So prepare your racing boots :lol:
As far as participants, we are expecting about 30-40 cars from Romania, our Bulgarian brothers from alfaclub Bulgaria have promised to come also, and of course alfaclub hungary :wink:
As soon as we will know the exact schedule of AlfaFest Romania, we will be sure to translate it in English and post it here.
In the meantime fell free to share your cars and experience with us!

ex: Alfa Brera '08 2.4mJTD
ex: Alfa 147 1.9mJTD [/b]

http://alexp0pa.mybrute.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 19:34 

Yes yes, that's my problem too :) Used to say, I have survivor english, which is enough to express myself :) Because of this I would like to join to ribipeti, so please allow me/us to make some mistakes :) Thanx for a lot :)
ribipeti Quote:
.Teddy Quote:

ribipeti Quote:

.Teddy!

My biggest problem is not the topic system, but the english. I've learned only two years, german was my choosen foreign language. Please allow me, to make mistakes. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 27 Feb 2007, 19:40 

First of all thanks for the welcome ;)

Zsolti (otherwise known as Halesz:)) sent me your e-mail about this fest and told me to reply to you. I'm sorry, but I haven't got too much spare time, thats why i didn't answered to your mail.
Of course we will put this event to the callendar and will bring this event to our members notes. But now i can't tell you else, may is a bit far from now.
If you have any details please let me know, and we will inform our members.
Alexx Quote:
A big welcome to our hungarian friends from alfaclub.ro
As you all know AlfaFest Romania will be held in Baile Felix a small mountain spa resort near the city of Oradea, very close to the Hungarina border, between 28 april and the 1-st of may.
We are now in a working progress making the schedule and speaking with the local authorities. Hopefully we will get their support to put all our ideas in practice. A second attraction is the Vik Power Circuit in Arad, which is a small private kart circuit where we will show our true cuore sportivo racing a whole day with our alfas. So prepare your racing boots :lol:
As far as participants, we are expecting about 30-40 cars from Romania, our Bulgarian brothers from alfaclub Bulgaria have promised to come also, and of course alfaclub hungary :wink:
As soon as we will know the exact schedule of AlfaFest Romania, we will be sure to translate it in English and post it here.
In the meantime fell free to share your cars and experience with us!

Post subject:
PostPosted: 28 Feb 2007, 13:56 

Hello dear hungarian alfisti. First i want to welkome you on our site. I just came back from Oradea and Arad this morning after 1000km of driving :D, with alot of details about Alfa Fest. I will make all the detalils available on our site on 1 or 2 of march in a download pdf version brochure that will contain pictures of the villa complex that we contract allready, also you will find the daily schadule of Alfa Fest, all the details regarding the Racing Track and the prices for everything. Firs pdf will be in romanian but i hope to publish also the english version in the same day. I hope to have time to translate it till tommorow. Anyway, the english version will be ready for you in less than 3-4 days from now. Both pdf brochures (romanian and english) will be downloaded from alfaclub main page. The reservations and the payment for all can be made between 1-31 march for romanian, hungarian and bulgarian alfisti. We will need 50% of the total fee from everyone to pay the villa complex and the track in advance. Any question or sugestion you can adress directly to me on e-mail razvanb1@yahoo.com, on the alfaclub forum or by phone at +40 742 238 994. I am waiting forrward to meed you guys :D

Razvan Patrascu

-------------------------------------
Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDm 120 CP
Alfa Romeo GTV V6 3.2 270CP
Alfa Romeo 147 1.9 JTD 101CP
Alfa Romeo 33 boxer 1.7 16V QV 140CP
Ex. Alfa Romeo GTV V6 2.0 Turbo 240CP

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2007, 23:04 

Hi, thanks for your feedback, i've searched through the site for this english pdf file, but i haven't found it. Would you be so nice to give us a link, if this file is downloadable?! :oops: Thanks a lot. :)

alfa33 Quote:
Hello dear hungarian alfisti. First i want to welkome you on our site. I just came back from Oradea and Arad this morning after 1000km of driving :D, with alot of details about Alfa Fest. I will make all the detalils available on our site on 1 or 2 of march in a download pdf version brochure that will contain pictures of the villa complex that we contract allready, also you will find the daily schadule of Alfa Fest, all the details regarding the Racing Track and the prices for everything. Firs pdf will be in romanian but i hope to publish also the english version in the same day. I hope to have time to translate it till tommorow. Anyway, the english version will be ready for you in less than 3-4 days from now. Both pdf brochures (romanian and english) will be downloaded from alfaclub main page. The reservations and the payment for all can be made between 1-31 march for romanian, hungarian and bulgarian alfisti. We will need 50% of the total fee from everyone to pay the villa complex and the track in advance. Any question or sugestion you can adress directly to me on e-mail razvanb1@yahoo.com, on the alfaclub forum or by phone at +40 742 238 994. I am waiting forrward to meed you guys :D

Razvan Patrascu

Post subject:
PostPosted: 04 Mar 2007, 23:34 

Car: o cisterna
The pdf file is ready in Romanian,at the moment we're working on the English version.
It's a lot of work ! ;)

916 Spider 3.0 Arese
159 SW 1.9 JTDm