It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:04

All times are UTC+03:00

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 17:17 

Hi!

I just bought Alfa Romeo 147 1.9JTD year 2001 last month, and I found a sticker "alfaclub.ro" at the rear bumper, so here I am :D
Since this is my first alfa romeo, and considering the fact that I'm a new foreigner living in Bucharest (just arrived last month-July09), I'm gonna need your advise on where the recommended service shop etc.
The car is a bit shaky when I push the gear pedal (I don't know the mechanical term for that, sorry :P ), and someone from my office assume there must be something wrong with the gear plate (need replacing perhaps?). Can anyone give some estimation on how much it would cost should there'll be some replacement on that parts?
And ther'e a slightly knocking sound from the rearside of the car, especially when cornering. I assume I should check the suspension arms.

Ok then, looking forward for your replies.

Cheers!
Angga :peace:

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 17:34 

Hi Angga , and welcome to our forum . I guess you have a little problem with the clutch .
Be patient , you will get more technical advice from our pals here .

AR 156 2.5 V6

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 17:44 

Hello and welcome between us, owners of Alfa Romeo.
You can meet some of the people tonight at 21.30 on Piata Constitutiei – Constitution Plaza (right in front of Casa Poporului – People’s House).
We meet there every Wednesday at this hour, and every Sunday in front of the Academy at 19.00 in the summer and 13.00 in the winter, autumn and spring.

You can meet some people that can tell about your car problems.

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 17:53 

This is a great info!! Thanks!! :coolspeak:

I'm sorry because until now I couldn't understand Romanian language :scratch: ...so maybe I'll keep posting in this topic.

People's house is that giant building, isn't it, the Parliament? I surely will write that schedule in my agenda, but for tonight I think I'll pass because I already have another appointment.

See you guys in other time!!

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2009, 19:06 

Car: o cisterna
Welcome aboard,hope you get the most out of your Bucharest/Alfa venture ! :)

916 Spider 3.0 Arese
159 SW 1.9 JTDm

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2009, 14:48 

angga Quote:
This is a great info!! Thanks!! :coolspeak:

I'm sorry because until now I couldn't understand Romanian language :scratch: ...so maybe I'll keep posting in this topic.

People's house is that giant building, isn't it, the Parliament? I surely will write that schedule in my agenda, but for tonight I think I'll pass because I already have another appointment.

See you guys in other time!!
yes, is that giant and ugly building where is our ugly Parliament

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2011, 15:49 

Hi, I'm back after 2 years :D

I have a problem with my 147 trunk, it won't open. It appears that the black-small electrical box that push the knob for the trunk is broken (the plastic is broken into two pieces). Does anyone know where I can buy that small box with the dynamo inside? I asked 2 service shops around, the first will charge me 300 ron by replacing the whole set of the cover in the trunk door (if you know what I mean), and the other shop charge me with 150 ron for the little box :shock:

Actually I could've just fix it by myself, but I was sloppy so I torn it into pieces :ziped:

Thanks!

PostPosted: 19 Oct 2011, 00:36 

an69a Quote:
Hi, I'm back after 2 years :D

I have a problem with my 147 trunk, it won't open. It appears that the black-small electrical box that push the knob for the trunk is broken (the plastic is broken into two pieces). Does anyone know where I can buy that small box with the dynamo inside? I asked 2 service shops around, the first will charge me 300 ron by replacing the whole set of the cover in the trunk door (if you know what I mean), and the other shop charge me with 150 ron for the little box :shock:

Actually I could've just fix it by myself, but I was sloppy so I torn it into pieces :ziped:

Thanks!
WB.

So it looks like i'm not the only one with the trunk problem :) I have the same car like yours but my problem was that i can open it ...but it won't close so i took the cover out and unscrewed the 2 screws from there and took it out and managed to fix it. But i asked aswell in scraps and i found it at ~70 RON so u can find it cheaper if u look a little bit further on this :) You can also ask Gabi Dima on this forum for that part maybe he can help you :) Good luck.

P.S : I hope we are speaking about the same small black box :D ( the electric one with the white plastic "stick" which slides and opens the trunk).

PostPosted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:25 

thenuts Quote:
P.S : I hope we are speaking about the same small black box :D ( the electric one with the white plastic "stick" which slides and opens the trunk).
Yes, that's the one :)
Unfortunately until this moment I couldn't find anywhere near Bucuresti that sells it cheaper than 150 RON. Guess I'll go for it anyway, since it really annoys me everytime I have to open my trunk and I have to open it through the backseat.

Thanks anyway!